  • (8 pages)
  • first
  • prev
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
Advertisements in this category Notify me when new ads are submitted in this category
  Title Created ascendingdescending Picture
add to favorites Medical Laboratory Technician/Technolo gist 14-01-2010
No Picture
There is a vacancy in Jabriya Medical Laboratory, Kuwait for the post of Medical Laboratory Technician/Technolo gist.
Duty Timings: 4 pm - 12 midnight.

Contact Person: Dr. Atef Ramadan

Tel: 25340939/25347598
Fax : 25325244
add to favorites HOUSEHOLD ITEMS FOR SALE 10-01-2010
No Picture
King size bed W/Mattress & 2 side tables = 40 KD
sofa set (3+2+1+1) = 30 KD
Dining Table + 6 Chairs = 35 KD
2 door steel cupboard = 30 KD
2 door cupboard = 15 KD
Shoe rack = 12 KD
TV stand = 12 KD
VACUUM CLEANER = 18 KD

Sony 21 Inch Flat screen TV = 45 KD
Dish TV Receiver + 6Feet DISH + LNB = 50 KD

Cooking Range 4 Burner = 35 KD
Panasonic Fully automatic W/Machine = 45 KD
LG Refrigerator (2 Door) = 65 KD
LG Microwave = 15 KD
Oil Heater (9 Fins) = 13 KD

Vinyl Carpet = 4Meter X 8Meter = 40 KD
Vinyl Carpet = 4Meter X 4Meter = 20 KD

Coolpex water purifier = 120 KD

CONTACT : 666 76435
LOCATION : ABRAQ KHAITAN (NEAR TO ABS)
add to favorites Part Time job wants in Computer Related work 12-11-2009
No Picture
ASA, I want a part time job from 5pm to night computer related work like Data Entry, Office clark etc. Plz contact me if anyone knows any job which i mention above.

Mob:66002841
add to favorites Warehousemen Required in Agility 24-10-2009
No Picture
Agility provides leading edge supply chain and logistics solutions to private and public sector entities worldwide. Due to the companies extensive growth, Agility, Defense and Gov Services is seeking to recruit immediately for the following position in Kuwait.
Warehousemen:
* High School Graduate
* 2-3 years of previouse experience as warehouseman
* Enthused self driven individual
* Good command of English
* Transferrable visa Article. 18

Send your CV
agility.dgs@gmail.com
Fax +965 24678953

Walk for interview
Holiday Inn, Salmiya
Tel: 65019846
From: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Date: Saturday 24th October 2009
Basic salary 140 KD
add to favorites BOOMB 22-10-2009
No Picture
I am very much Enthralled with the opportunity provided to me...and that too without much investment !!!!!... I thing everybody must agree with me. Evolution of new ideas is TOTALY A Different thing....So why can't we join, SUCH type of Program....n ....have lots of FUN....Nothing is impossible in this WORLD if you DECIDED to do so Enjoy the common platform for more details log on www.sobmbusiness.com/ or e-mail to:enquiry@enbloc.biz (Id no. TSI030)
add to favorites Kitchen 20-10-2009
No Picture
Kitchen Cabinet top Marble Silver Color Aluminum (Size 150X50cm)in excellent condition for sale KD.30 & Girls cycle for sale in Khaitan. Bought 6 months back from Centerpoint - hardly used & in a very good condition. If interested, please call 66809950 (Adil)
add to favorites tution available 08-10-2009
No Picture
All the subject from class kg to 7th only to Indians and English school students
Tel no.25668613
add to favorites IT SUPPORT WANTED FOR REPLACEMENT 14-09-2009
No Picture
We need 2 Nos. of IT Support for replacement from 1st November to 31st December 2009.

Please send your CVs on afahg@yahoo.com

Thanks
add to favorites Looking for a suitable position in (IT & T) concerns for Business Development/Sales/Product development/Project Management/Operations etc. 09-09-2009
No Picture
I am looking for a suitable position in IT & T concerns. Business Development/Sales/Product development/Project Management/Operations etc.

I have got Category 18 Visa Transferable.

I have more than 11 years of experience with leading IT and Telecom (IT&T) companies including ISPs in Pakistan. My work experience involved Project Management, Operations & Logistics, Team Management, Operational Budgeting, Training and Pre-Sales etc.
I was one of the pioneers in bringing WiMax solutions in Pakistan back in 2007; leading the initial few Product Trials with WiMax licensees including Burraq Telecom (now WiTribe), WorldCall (now OmanTel), PTCL and Police Foundation. I was part of the Project Management for the BTS roll out of the First WiMax Network in the Middle East for MTC Vodafone Bahrain.
I have been associated with leading service providers in Pakistan and handling diverse job portfolios like operations, project management, presales etc.
add to favorites Sales and Marketting /Administrative 30-08-2009
No Picture
Aslam
I am 27 year old male looking for a decent sales and admin job i have work experience of UAE market as a business development executive.If any one having the information regarding the same please do contact me on
cell:65587052.

Best regards
Ramadan Karim
Zahid Hussain
add to favorites Sales and Marketting 30-08-2009
No Picture

add to favorites Male 25 Years, with 6-1/2 years work Experience, Looking job as Document Controller, Administrator, Secretary, Technical Assistant, Accountant etc. 19-08-2009
No Picture
Greetings!!!!!!

I have about 6-1/2 years relevant work experience in the field of office administration/document controller/secretary/Accountant/Technical Assistant...

Presently working as Document Controller in Multinational Construction Compant

Please contact with me on following Contracts, if you / your oragnization is hiring employee as Administrator / document controller/secretary/Accountant/Technical Assistant...

Thank You

Mobile Tele. # 00965-66290996
Email: arshadali15@gmail.com
add to favorites SUITABLE PLACEMENT 12-08-2009
No Picture
I AM AN MBA FROM PAKISTAN HAVING MORE THAN 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING, OPERATIONS, LOGISTICS, ADMINISTRATION, IMPORT AND EXPORT FIELDS. I AM LOOKING FOR SUITABLE POSITION. FOR CONTACT PLEASE CALL 97432009.