KUWAIT: November 9th, 2015 marks the 138th birthday of Allama Iqbal and to commemorate Iqbal Day, here in Kuwait, International Iqbal Society in partnership with Embassy of Pakistan, Kuwait and with a sponsorship from Pakistan Business Council, Al-Hafiz Co., Help Desk and Pakistan Business cCenter, brought you an event to highlight the philosophy of Iqbal. We had a session of poetry and essay in which poets and writers from within the community paid their tribute to our great national poet. We also launched “Study Circle” and a “Library” to understand the philosophy of “Mufakkar e Pakistan” to practice how we can carry Iqbal's torch forward by spreading the message of hope and solidarity in the times of despair and turbulence.
The event was held on Saturday the 14th of November, 2015 at Gardenia, Kuwait Continental Hotel, Kuwait City. It was exquisitely hosted by Sohail Yousaf in his traditional style with attractive and gorgeous touch of classic poetry from Sir Iqbal and other well-known Urdu poets.
Following are some of the highlights of the event:
• Tilawat e Quraan e Paak by Hafiz Muhammad Mughees
• Kalam e Iqbal by AbdulRahman
• Introduction of International Iqbal Society by Ijaz Ahmad Ijaz
• Message from Umar Raza, The President, International Iqbal Society
• Message from Noman Bukhari, The Founder, International Iqbal Society
• Message from Munib Iqbal, Grandson of Sir Iqbal
• Poetry to Tribute Sir Iqbal
• Maqala on Sir Iqbal by Ms Gazala Bano
• Questions from Audience related to Sir Iqbal.
• Special Guest Speech by Rana Ijaz, President Kuwait Pakistan Friendship Association (KPFA).
• Guest of Honor Speech by Hafiz Muhammad Shabbir, Member OPAC, Owner AlHafiz Co.
• Chief Guest Speech by Ambassador of Pakistan HE Mr. Aslam Khan
• A Thank you Speech by Ijaz Ahmad Ijaz
• Kuwait Chapter Team Introduction
• Book borrowing to the guests.
• Dinner and Books Distribution to the team and Special Guests.
The event was beautifully organized by the team Kuwait Chapter which consists of following members:
1 Abdul Rahman Member EC
2 Adnan Akram Member EC
3 Ahmed Raza Member EC
4 Ather Hussain Member EC
5 Faisal Sharafat Member EC
6 Fiaz Ahmad Lead Coordinator
7 Ghazala Bano Member EC
8 Ijaz Ahmad Ijaz Chapter Head
9 Suhail Yousaf Press & Information Secretary
International Iqbal Society is thankful to all the media partners for their support mainly Kuwait UPTO DATE, Pakistanis in Kuwait, Nawa e Waqt, Pak Media Kuwait, Aghaz News, Kuwait Pakistan Forum, Urdu Kuwait and Paigham-e-Watan.
“Carrefour Extra Long Supper Colonel rice”
Pakistani Best rice is available at Carrefour
Be a Pakistani and buy your country produce
آئے!پاکستانی ہونے کا حق ادا کریں۔پاکستانی پراڈکٹس خریدیں پاکستانی کمیونٹی کویت کو مطلع کیا جاتا ہے کہ پاکستان کا سب سے زیادہ فروخت ہونے والا چاول
کیئرفور کے چاول کے سیکشن مے کیئرفور ایکسٹرالانگ سپرکرنل چاولکے نام سے 5کلو کی پیکنگ میں دستیاب ہے
KUWAIT: Pak Media Organized Eid Mela 2015 in collaboration with PIK, KPYS, PQNCK and Media teams on 25-Sep-2015 at Dino Park Mishrif,
Estimated 5000+ Pakistanis with their families attended the event, Dozen of stalls including Pakistani food, Briyani, Haleem, Shami kabab, Dahi baly, fruit Chaat, Jalabiyan, Golab jaman, burgers, Pakistani Cloth, ready made ladies dress, Pakistani leather products, jewelry, Many type of dinosaurs, cycling, electric Car, 3D Cinema, restaurants etc. were there to entertain audience.
The event were announced as a Musical concert, gift and all above mentioned with lot of fun but few hours before Management decided to switch it to Mehfil e Hamd o Na'at and Dua for Shouda in Meena, Makah, Saudi Arabia.
Chief Guest, Ambassdor of Pakistan (H.E Mohammad Aslam Khan)
President Pakistan Business Council & CEO of Kamran Trading Co.(Mr. Arif Butt)
Member OPAC & CEO of Al Hafiz Group of Companies (Mr. Hafiz Mohammad Shabir)
Event sponsored by: Mohammad Arif Butt, Hafiz Mohammad Shabir and BEC Exchange Kuwait.
Photography: Zaheer Abbas & Atif Siddiqui