The State of Kuwait represented by the Ministry of Interior is presenting an e-Visa issuing service. Visitors to Kuwait may issue a visiting e-Visa
Rules and Regulations
- GCC residents
GCC residents can apply for e-Visa if they have residency in one of the GCC countries (Saudi Arabia-Bahrain-Qatar-United Arab Emirates-Oman)
- The validity of the GCC residency must exceed six months when applying for e-Visa.
- A copy of the Sponsor's GCC residency should be sent along with each e-Visa application for all of the dependents i.e: ( spouse, children, domestic labor etc).
- The main applicant (Sponsor) should be present with the dependents upon arrival to Kuwait.
- The applicant's profession according to the GCC residency should be one of the following: -
Consultants Doctors Engineers Lawyers Judges&Members of Public Prosecution University Teachers Press&Media Staff Pilots System Analysts & Computer Programmers Managers Businessmen Diplomatic Corps University Graduates – Owners, Managers and Representatives of Commercial Companies and Establishments
- Upon your arrival, a visa fee of 3KD may apply after obtaining the visa at the border entry point.
- The validity of the passport must exceed six months when applying for e-Visa.
- Temporary Travel Documents holders in all its kinds are not permitted to use this system.
- The applicant must not have any security restrictions that prevent him from entering or exiting the country.
- In case of any differences between information provided in the application form and the original documents, the granted e-Visa will be considered invalid and its holder will not be allowed to enter the country.
- A tourist visa is valid to enter Kuwait State within a month from its issuance for a single entry.
- A tourist visa allows its holder a temporary stay for a maximum of 3 months starting from the entry date, therefore he must leave the country before its expiration. The tourist visa holder is not allowed to work in the country and in case he/she is caught they will be subjected to the legal accountability.
- A visitor who overstays the permitted period will be fined and subjected to legal accountability that may extend to disqualifying him from issuing visa in the future.
- The submitted applications will be responded to during working days within official working hours. This does not include weekends in Kuwait (Friday and Saturday) and public holidays.
- We will exert much efforts to respond to your applications within two working days.
- You will be informed via your email once your tourist e-Visa application has been approved or declined.
Main Source: https://evisa.moi.gov.kw/evisa/home_e.do