"For Registration of Stalls"
“Made in Pakistan”
From 7th Feb 2016 to 17th Feb 2016
Pakistan Business Centre (PBC) is registering cubicles for exhibitors of Pakistani products.
Interested parties are requested to contact Raja Zafar Iqbal at PBC office from 9.00 a.m.to 10.00 p.m. on first come first served basis.
Please note that PBC will be very pleased to provide stalls/cubicles of international standards and specifications with branding and price tagging.
The event is scheduled for 10 days from 7th February 2016 to 17th February 2016 having 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Following procedural steps would be practiced by the exhibitors and staff members:
• All services will be provided “Free of Charge” by PBC.
• All exhibitors will display and sell their products either by themselves or by their assigned staff during 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. for 10 days without sharing profits/earnings with anyone else.
• Products imported from Pakistan have to be “Made in Pakistan” with stamp embossed on each product.
• Each exhibitor will have reasonable quantity of stock to last at least for 10 days duration.
• Each exhibitor will arrange racks and stands to display his/her products inside the cubical and will remove them at the end of exhibition.
• Last date for registration with PBC for stall allocation is 5th. Of February 2016.
• Standardized price tagging will be offered by PBC provided exhibitors fill up “pricing form” available at PBC office.
• Each exhibitor and his staff will wear only “Pakistani Dress” displaying Sind, Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK.
Note: It is mandatory that all regulations may be adhered to by the exhibitors. Failure or violation of the above may lead to immediate cancellation of cubical and dismissal of display. It is also necessary that all exhibitors and supporting staff working in the exhibition should maintain good discipline and pleasant working atmosphere.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Raja Zafar Iqbal
Pakistan Business Center, Kuwait
Tel # 66153075 & 22466075